Who uses a Blackberry phone

• 2 months later...

I own a Blackberry and Iphone. I used to be very anti-apple and loved my blackberries through and through, but now I'm hooked on the iphone. Fair enough at first i did hate the touch screen keyboard, but now I'm used to it i fly though it. I find the iphone more practical for what I like to do e.g. Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Email, Internet.

Although with the blackberry i love they keyboard, the buttons may seem to small to be able to text or email, but once you have gotten used to them you can fly though it like your typing on a normal computer. Just the build of the blackberries lets them down and the Torch is TERRIBLE too heavy and bulky and not very responsive on the touch screen.

• 2 months later...

I use one. I love it. Im on payg on t-mobile. £10 per month for unlimited texts and £20 for 6 months blackberry services. That is quite cheap. It is unlocked and I haven't seen a better deal. iphones are expensive per month. I love the fact that I have touchscreen and a keyboard.

Archived