Why do pub thugs ask if "you want to be knocked out?"

Why is it Pub Thugs ask the most stupid of questions?

OK, your out with your partner and you accidently nudge into some idiot who can't hold his beer. He then asks the most stupid of questions such as "do you want knocking out?"

Now, bearing in mind I was with a partner of my choosing and we were having a pleasant evening together, with the option of, you know....a bit of nuh nuh.... after the pub, the option of being knocked and ending up in HOspital did not appeal at that point.

Why do Pub Thugs ask the most stupid of questions? what would happen if you say yes?

Why is it Pub Thugs ask the most stupid of questions?

OK, your out with your partner and you accidently nudge into some idiot who can't hold his beer. He then asks the most stupid of questions such as "do you want knocking out?"

Now, bearing in mind I was with a partner of my choosing and we were having a pleasant evening together, with the option of, you know....a bit of nuh nuh.... after the pub, the option of being knocked and ending up in HOspital did not appeal at that point.

Why do Pub Thugs ask the most stupid of questions? what would happen if you say yes?

The correct response is "You couldn't knock one out never mind me, now behave yourself" :D

Archived