Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Seems to me your the one redefining what Nationalism is ie Nationalism = Nazi and of course then the very loose connection with the BNP.
That's not what I've argued at all, you have set up a strawman to knock down because you cannot contend with my actual argument. Milosevic wasn't a nazi, the ottomans were not nazis, but they were nationalists, and exploited nationalist movements, and they were both responsible for campaigns of ethnic cleansing.

Seriously, go do some research, nationalism is only a few centuries old, Wex's claim that nationalism 'created human history' is completely ridiculous.

Other than that, no-one has yet put forward a counter argument, unless you're counting your one sentence post 'apart from religion and communism' which isn't really an argument, it is just a claim. By communism I presume you're referring to the nominally communist regime in the soviet union. If you are then why shouldn't I point out that Stalin's russia was very nationalistic as well? You do know what they called the war against Hitler's Germany right?

I think the good parts far outweigh the bad. By a country mile.

That is not an answer to any question I have asked, if I didn't know better I'd say you were avoiding it, seeing as I'm sure a man such as yourself wouldn't do that I'll just ask it again politely.

If you're proud of all the good parts of British history does that mean you're ashamed of all the bad parts? If not, why the inconsistency?

For the record, I am neither ashamed nor proud of things with which I had nothing to do with, I cannot take credit for my ancestor's achievements and nor can I take blame for their crimes.

In a country with a population of millions! :roll:

Your dance with 'respectable', democratic politics has ended so you may as well go back to frustrated muttering with other like minded 'nationalists' on St******nt and marching up and down in your back garden in a home-made uniform.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Your insistence that calling someone gay is an insult, says more about your homophobia than anything else!

John X

Your funny,,maybe its due to your inability to read or at least understand that which you read ...Glamrocker X..Hows Ruth ?

That is not an answer to any question I have asked, if I didn't know better I'd say you were avoiding it, seeing as I'm sure a man such as yourself wouldn't do that I'll just ask it again politely.

If you're proud of all the good parts of British history does that mean you're ashamed of all the bad parts? If not, why the inconsistency?

For the record, I am neither ashamed nor proud of things with which I had nothing to do with, I cannot take credit for my ancestor's achievements and nor can I take blame for their crimes.

Straight answer. There is nothing I feel particularly ashamed of being British for or what Britain has done. Apart from maybe recent events whilst I have been alive, mainly done by the Labour government.

People complain about our meddling in other countries in centuries past....but I believe that most of those countries will have benefited in the long run, or had the opportunity to do so

Straight answer. There is nothing I feel particularly ashamed of being British for or what Britain has done. Apart from maybe recent events whilst I have been alive, mainly done by the Labour government.

People complain about our meddling in other countries in centuries past....but I believe that most of those countries will have benefited in the long run, or had the opportunity to do so

The opium we pushed on China helped them in which way? the protectionism that prevented our colonies manufacturing their own goods helped them how? Native Australians and Native Americans have us to thank for what exactly?

I suppose we should be thanked for our leading role in the ending of slavery and of the promotion of Equality..... although on the latter of those 2 points the BNP are a little.... well lacking.

Archived