Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

The opium we pushed on China helped them in which way? the protectionism that prevented our colonies manufacturing their own goods helped them how? Native Australians and Native Americans have us to thank for what exactly?

I suppose we should be thanked for our leading role in the ending of slavery and of the promotion of Equality..... although on the latter of those 2 points the BNP are a little.... well lacking.

OK so our history isn't perfect. However we have led the world in so many fields and have contributed to the evolution of the world for the better we can't focus on a few bad times.

Imagine the world if Europe had never established itself?

OK so our history isn't perfect. However we have led the world in so many fields and have contributed to the evolution of the world for the better we can't focus on a few bad times.

Imagine the world if Europe had never established itself?

If we lose sight of the bad times whilst patting ourselves on the back we are not taking an objective view are we?

Especially not if the argument goes... we should be British Nationalists (and tying this in to the topic supporting the BNP) because of the great work we did promoting equality across the world..

There is more than one obvious flaw in an argument like that.

Hopefully more than just thousands!!!

Well if I had put millions the apologists would have sat there and continually said "prove it" and to be honest Im fed up with trying to talk to people with sand in their ears ;)

Say again why the Nazis were worse than Communism and Religion?

I never said that they were, it was you suggested that communism and religion were somehow worse than nationalism. I disagree, if nationalists were given the same opportunity they'd cause the same mayhem.

I never said that they were, it was you suggested that communism and religion were somehow worse than nationalism. I disagree, if nationalists were given the same opportunity they'd cause the same mayhem.

So by your very own words you admit that Nationalisn hasn't caused the same amount of mayhem Communism and religion has, so without trying to extrapolate using emotions give me some cold hard facts how you have come to this conclusion?

If we lose sight of the bad times whilst patting ourselves on the back we are not taking an objective view are we?

Well if that's the case perhaps you could take a more objective view of the BNP for once but I somehow doubt that's going to happen.

So by your very own words you admit that Nationalisn hasn't caused the same amount of mayhem Communism and religion has, so without trying to extrapolate using emotions give me some cold hard facts how you have come to this conclusion?

I thought I forwarded my argument here:

I disagree, look at the damage nationalism managed to do in the very short time that governments of it's ilk were in power. Imagine what the world would have been like with a Nazi Germany that existed for 70 odd years? I don't think that we'd be here discussing this, do you?

Well go on then and extrapolate without trying to rely on emotions, you have 70 years to cover..

What emotions are you talking about?

I picked 70 years, because it was roughly the same time that the Soviet Union existed. If Nazi Germany existed for the same time how do you think Europe would look now?

Archived