Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

What emotions are you talking about?

I picked 70 years, because it was roughly the same time that the Soviet Union existed. If Nazi Germany existed for the same time how do you think Europe would look now?

You tell me you are the expert.

You tell me you are the expert.

It's very kind of you to say so, however I was asking for your opinion, and even a man of my talents is going to struggle to predict what your opinion is.

So come on then, tell us what you think; if you can. What do you think that Europe would be like if Nazi Germany had existed for the same period as the Soviet Union?

It's very kind of you to say so, however I was asking for your opinion, and even a man of my talents is going to struggle to predict what your opinion is.

So come on then, tell us what you think; if you can. What do you think that Europe would be like if Nazi Germany had existed for the same period as the Soviet Union?

oh dear you can't predict the future after all what a surprise. So now you've revealed you have no idea what would have happened in 70 years time shall we make it easy for you and reduce that number by half?

You can try 1 or 2 years if you like or if the Germans won the war if you prefer.

Does that make it any easier for you?

oh dear you can't predict the future after all what a surprise. So now you've revealed you have no idea what would have happened in 70 years time shall we make it easy for you and reduce that number by half?

You can try 1 or 2 years if you like or if the Germans won the war if you prefer.

Does that make it any easier for you?

I'm not trying to predict the future, I don't know if you noticed but I was using past tense.

Also why do you not want to share your opinion, I've shared mine, so what do you think that Europe would be like if Nazi Germany had existed for the same period as the Soviet Union?

I'm not trying to predict the future, I don't know if you noticed but I was using past tense.

Also why do you not want to share your opinion, I've shared mine, so what do you think that Europe would be like if Nazi Germany had existed for the same period as the Soviet Union?

All you have stated is asking people to imagine what the world would be like under 70 years of Nazi rule.

So no I can't imagine what it would be like so please do tell us?

All you have stated is asking people to imagine what the world would be like under 70 years of Nazi rule.

Firstly I do wonder if we're communicating in the same language, I never asked what the world would be like under 70 years of Nazi rule, I asked imagine what the world would have been like with a Nazi Germany that existed for 70 odd years?

I know the difference is subtle, but there is a difference in the two statements

So no I can't imagine what it would be like so please do tell us?

It doesn't take to much to imagine it wouldn't be much different to 70 years of Soviet rule, an extremely undesirable miserable life, which is my point. Is this not obvious?

Firstly I do wonder if we're communicating in the same language, I never asked what the world would be like under 70 years of Nazi rule, I asked imagine what the world would have been like with a Nazi Germany that existed for 70 odd years?

I know the difference is subtle, but there is a difference in the two statements

It doesn't take to much to imagine it wouldn't be much different to 70 years of Soviet rule, an extremely undesirable miserable life, which is my point. Is this not obvious?

All I'm asking you to do is provide hard facts but you prefer not to do that and instead you want me to imagine and use emotions.

Let's face it you want to use this ridiculous "opinion" to smear the BNP with and yet you can't come up with any real evidence to back up your opinions.

You're a fraud.

All I'm asking you to do is provide hard facts but you prefer not to do that and instead you want me to imagine and use emotions.

Let's face it you want to use this ridiculous "opinion" to smear the BNP with and yet you can't come up with any real evidence to back up your opinions.

You're a fraud.

How can anyone provide hard facts on something that never existed? It is possible to use models as an example, or hypotheses on the basis of where something had ended and using evidence or facts up until its demise. Would you agree?

How can I provide hard facts on speculation and opinion? Seriously?

Also what emotion, apart from the pity I have for you, have I used?

You are very odd, as I've never even mentioned the BNP.

It also says a lot that you believe that the opinion that life would be an extremely undesirable miserable life under Nazi rule as a ridiculous opinion

You're a fraud.

Lol a fraud, you're just weird.

Can you not answer JFKvsNixon's perfectly reasonable question?

Clearly not - at least not without admitting that the Nazis were crap.

Smear the BNP? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? They're turd already.

Archived