Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Can you not answer JFKvsNixon's perfectly reasonable question?

Clearly not - at least not without admitting that the Nazis were crap.

Smear the BNP? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? They're turd already.

They are a bit duff make no mistake, but that is only because they have no decent members. If a few blacks and gays were to enter the party it may be the turning point that they desperately need.:)

They are a bit duff make no mistake, but that is only because they have no decent members. If a few blacks and gays were to enter the party it may be the turning point that they desperately need.:)

The EDL have many non white members. And appear to be doing well for a 'football' related group.

Taking you seriously or not is a minor issue. I've decided to not take you seriously.

Result = No issue.:D

The EDL have many non white members. And appear to be doing well for a 'football' related group.

It's amazing what a football hooligan can forgive in the furtherance of a tussle.

The BNP are also artists in this deception.

A typical post.:roll:

I am going to give you a chance to use your mind and tell me what my point is. Take your time, don't fall into the trap of posting something typical again.;)

I was genuinely expecting you to embellish on your point...not repeat it, I thought that may have been obvious. Seems not.

Why would I create an organisation that has a particular hate towards something or someone encourage them to join my rank and file? And why would those I'm encouraging join unless they had some mental disability?

Archived