Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

I am not sure what you are getting at. :huh::huh:

But it reminds me that fortunately not all BNP supporters get a vote:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/188763/Racist-Bulger-fiend-backs-BNP/

I wouldn't usually give any credibility to sensational stories in the Daily Star, but surely rules are there to be broken?

If it's true it's merely an indication that the crap will gravitate towards the crap, something we already knew.

If they changed their policies to opposing homophobia, racism, sexism and isolationism. If they changed their policies on economics, immigration and nationalism, then I still would only consider voting for them if they also got rid of their leadership, their activists and probably most of their members!

Nonetheless encouraging Alvin Hall to be their treasury spokesman may yet be a bridge too far ;)

I think even he may have problems sorting out their half million pound debt....

A company called Newton Press has taken legal action over an outstanding bill of more than £10,000 for printing services.

My heart bleeds! :hihi:

John X

I think even he may have problems sorting out their half million pound debt....

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/bnp-faces-court-over-bills-15150657.html

:hihi:

Especially like this bit from your link:

"The BNP claim to be the saviours of British industry and British workers, but I am afraid that around half a dozen small, family-run businesses, including some in Northern Ireland, could go to the wall because the BNP have not paid them,” he said.

We are in a recession and times are hard enough as it is. People have been treated disgracefully."

Shame Nick didnt contract the work out to China :hihi:

Archived