Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

But what about the lies and disharmony they created (along with the idiots from Islam4UK to be fair)?

Care to show some of these lies?

Folks were generally rubbing along ok before the BNP started disseminating lies about immigration, immigrants and asylum seekers which made life more difficult for everybody.

What you mean by allowing speaking to speak their mind was wrong was it?

Care to show some of these lies?

What you mean by allowing speaking to speak their mind was wrong was it?

People don't need turds like the BNP to speak their mind.

If you want BNP lies, find them yourself - you probably believe most of them anyway. I'm not going to air the BNP's filth and scumminess. - that's your job..

they were better because atleast they were doing it in their own part of the world not going half way around the world comitting attrocities like the British empire did and now the American empire is doing with Britain as its side kick.

Really? Do you live in the UK and if so why seeing as you hate us so much?

But what about the lies and disharmony they created (along with the idiots from Islam4UK to be fair)?

Folks were generally rubbing along ok before the BNP started disseminating lies about immigration, immigrants and asylum seekers which made life more difficult for everybody.

Al Muhajirun AKA islam4uk and now Muslims against Crusades do create disharmony but I'm not aware of any lies they have created.

People don't need turds like the BNP to speak their mind.

If you want BNP lies, find them yourself - you probably believe most of them anyway. I'm not going to air the BNP's filth and scumminess. - that's your job..

So no real answer then just a load of abuse.

Really? Do you live in the UK and if so why seeing as you hate us so much?

I'm not living in the UK out of choice I was born and brought up here and while I was growing up the hatred was generally coming one way and it certainly wasn't me doing the hating.

Archived