Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Care to show some of these lies?
Do a search on this website regarding the story they invented about a horse that was accused of racism..it resulted in the resignation of one local BNP activist who couldnt accept all the bull they we're spouting.

Only last week the idiots were complaining (on the front page of their website) about St George being played by a black youth at a festival in Manchester Cathedral-they were seeking comments to their blog, and received loads from indignant nationalists...the fools not realising that St George was not white, or British in the first place.

What you mean by allowing speaking to speak their mind was wrong was it?

I certainly don't have a problem with them speaking their mind, provided it's based on truth and not designed to inflame people's sensitivites.

If you're defending that level of free speech maybe you should lobby the government and have the prohibition of Islam4Uk suspended?

Al Muhajirun AKA islam4uk and now Muslims against Crusades do create disharmony but I'm not aware of any lies they have created.

I wouldnt be splitting hairs Bounce, they're all assholes.

Where's my waxing lyrical sunshine?

In fact if anything you said that you'd still "have been energetically swinging through trees, grinning like a piccaninny, instead of being taken into slavery."

So what would you have preferred given the choice?

Oh the tree, and blissful ignorance..a phenomenon you're already familiar with.

I wouldnt be splitting hairs Bounce, they're all assholes.

They are all the same group known as Al Muhajirun which was banned some years ago and they keep coming back under a new name the most recent being Muslims against Crusades after Islam4uk was banned.

The problem I have is that the equivelant organisation on the opposing side known as the EDL has not been banned.

Not in particular but I've got a big problem with a fool who slags off his host nation.

Am I that 'fool' Streamline? Any citizen of this country can slag it off as they see fit..remember you were crying like a baby about the BNP and their right to speak?

Incidentally, I was born here, and if you believe giving you a history lesson is slagging off Britain then you need to return to school and learn about the elements of British history that are less than commendable.

Am I that 'fool' Streamline? Any citizen of this country can slag it off as they see fit..remember you were crying like a baby about the BNP and their right to speak?

Incidentally, I was born here, and if you believe giving you a history lesson is slagging off Britain then you need to return to school and learn about the elements of British history that are less than commendable.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the Barbary pirates and your own ancestoral history but no doubt you'd prefer to slag off the country you live in.

Am I right?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the Barbary pirates and your own ancestoral history but no doubt you'd prefer to slag off the country you live in.

Am I right?

No, you're a racist turd, trying to stir it up.

Archived