Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Yes, I was gay because it was the fashion. All my friends were gay and we had a great time together. Though we did feel a little awkward when fashion changed and break dancing took gay's place.

New it....i just new it....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes, I was gay because it was the fashion. All my friends were gay and we had a great time together. Though we did feel a little awkward when fashion changed and break dancing took gay's place.

Do you really think anyone buys that?

Well, that would appear so. But, what would happen if they did 'elect' a gay or black leader, and changed certain core policys?

If they changed everything about themselves then I might vote for them, but that kind of makes the question meaningless.

If they changed their policies to opposing homophobia, racism, sexism and isolationism. If they changed their policies on economics, immigration and nationalism, then I still would only consider voting for them if they also got rid of their leadership, their activists and probably most of their members!

Archived