Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the Barbary pirates and your own ancestoral history but no doubt you'd prefer to slag off the country you live in.

Am I right?

What are you on about? As far as I know the Barbary Pirates were Muslims who operated mainly out of north Africa, that's the kind of dim thing a nationalist would do..lumping all the darkies together. It's like making you accountable for the activities of Adolf Hitler..mind, you lot like him don't you? :hihi:

I dont navel gaze..my history is the here & now and the people around me who influence my thinking. I'm not bleating about my past or seeking an apology from anybody because of it.

What are you on about? As far as I know the Barbary Pirates were Muslims who operated mainly out of north Africa, that's the kind of dim thing a nationalist would do..lumping all the darkies together. It's like making you accountable for the activities of Adolf Hitler..mind, you lot like him don't you? :hihi:

I dont navel gaze..my history is the here & now and the people around me who influence my thinking. I'm not bleating about my past or seeking an apology from anybody because of it.

So where do you come from?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the Barbary pirates and your own ancestoral history but no doubt you'd prefer to slag off the country you live in.

Am I right?

so the barbary pirates were operating of the shores of Britain were they?

The point is the British empire went to pre partition India and Africa first which is why a lot of Asian and Black people now live in Britain.

So where do you come from?

Sheffield t'lad..courtesy of Nether Edge Hospital maternity services, many moons ago.

PS: and why would you assume I've any affiliation to Muslims, the Barbary pirates or any black person just because i happen to be non white?

Do a search on this website regarding the story they invented about a horse that was accused of racism..it resulted in the resignation of one local BNP activist who couldnt accept all the bull they we're spouting.

It is worth digging out once a year for a good chortle.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19582

One thing the BNP do provide is amusement :hihi:

so the barbary pirates were operating of the shores of Britain were they?

Yep

The point is the British empire went to pre partition India and Africa first which is why a lot of Asian and Black people now live in Britain.

So if it's so bad why come and live here?

Archived