Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

..as far as I know, we all do Streamline?

But rather than play with you I'll answer your question-Ive no interest in my 'African ancestry', I dont know anything about it, don't know the circumstances in which my 'family' ended up in the West Indies and have never visited the west coast of Africa, where they're most likely to have come from-I know more about my German ancestry than I do my African one.

So what is all this nonesense about slavery and swinging from trees then?

Don't you recall me taking the **** out of you?

lol

If I recalled me promoting 'wnd ups on planning permission needed for gas chambers' I would not have asked what you are talking about.

I have no recollection of that at all.

I remember arguing that BritPat and Angle20 were both ignorant to think the holocaust didn't happen and questioning their motives for seeking to worm their way around the masses of evidence to justify any doubt.

Are you a holocaust denier too?

Do you subscribe to Nick Griffin's view: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." ?

If so I would ask you the same question: what is your motive for disbelieving the eyewitness testimonies of the victims and guards, of plans, of remains of gas chambers, of the detailed inventories, the tape recordings and the fact no one at the Nuremborg trials even considered using holocaust denial as a defence?

lol

If I recalled me promoting 'wnd ups on planning permission needed for gas chambers' I would not have asked what you are talking about.

I have no recollection of that at all.

I remember arguing that BritPat and Angle20 were both ignorant to think the holocaust didn't happen and questioning their motives for seeking to worm their way around the masses of evidence to justify any doubt.

Are you a holocaust denier too?

Do you subscribe to Nick Griffin's view: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." ?

If so I would ask you the same question: what is your motive for disbelieving the eyewitness testimonies of the victims and guards, of plans, of remains of gas chambers, of the detailed inventories, the tape recordings and the fact no one at the Nuremborg trials even considered using holocaust denial as a defence?

LOL here he goes again, his pet subject. :help:

Archived