Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

Well it's a daft question since this is the life I know, if I'd been born and raised in Auchermuchty, I'd probably prefer it's sheep grazing delights in preference to the common misconception of Sheffield as only an industrial wasteland.

Not really a daft question but more along the lines of susssing out a fool when he relies on his cultural history when it suits and then dropping it when it doesn't.

Not really a daft question but more along the lines of susssing out a fool when he relies on his cultural history when it suits and then dropping it when it doesn't.

Well I dont recall ever referring to my African cultural history, since I know bugger all about it as I've said previously.

..and do you see the delicious irony in your statement, since this all started because you were being challenged by other posters about your myopia relating to the less edifying aspects of British history.

..and do you see the delicious irony in your statement, since this all started because you were being challenged by other posters about your myopia relating to the less edifying aspects of British history.

You're a pillock Streamline-there were universities in Asia when your forebears were still rubbing sticks together to make fire and communicating in incoherent grunts..that's probably why you have a natural affinity with the BNP.

Oh bwana, no doubt I'd have been energetically swinging through trees, grinning like a piccaninny, instead of being taken into slavery.

And here you are sprouting your usual nonesense which you seem keen to now deny.

I think some would consider it verging on racist.

And here you are sprouting your usual nonesense which you seem keen to now deny.

I think some would consider it verging on racist.

You seem to be living in an alternative reality to everyone else.

Archived