Would You Vote For The BNP If The Leader Was Gay Or Black?

As something I'm going to call 'In Defence of Hitler', I'd like to say I am anti-fascist so don't take what I say wrong.

Hitler's success was down to a lot of factors, but you can't doubt his skill in steering his way into power. He was lucky for a long time, and a lot of times he was propped up with support from financiers and from propoganda and sheer audacity. He could've fallen on his face a thousand times, but in reality it happened once and he managed to spend that time in prison rebuilding his career. He was a little more than 'a failed artist'.

I think you give them to much credit Chris. Hitler/Mussolini's success was the result of peoples gullibility not his political intellectuality. I don't think he steered, steered by corporate finance is more likely. There was a lot of greed around at the time, as well as famine. An explosive mixture ripe for the taking.

I think you give them to much credit Chris. Hitler/Mussolini's success was the result of peoples gullibility not his political intellectuality.

I don't think I do. He wasn't a genius, I'm not making that case. I just think it is dangerous to consider Hitler weak and his success as a fluke. If we don't take him into a full context then we run the risk of misunderstanding how and why he came to power.

He was opportunist, yes, but each gamble he made paid off with increasing dividend. It was only when the war in Russia started turning against him that he had his first set backs. From pauper to Fuhrer in 15 years is a miracle, but you can't dismiss his own actions as passive in his climb.

Mussolini is a different story, but I'll leave him be for now.

As something I'm going to call 'In Defence of Hitler', I'd like to say I am anti-fascist so don't take what I say wrong.

Hitler's success was down to a lot of factors, but you can't doubt his skill in steering his way into power. He was lucky for a long time, and a lot of times he was propped up with support from financiers and from propoganda and sheer audacity. He could've fallen on his face a thousand times, but in reality it happened once and he managed to spend that time in prison rebuilding his career. He was a little more than 'a failed artist'.

He was a failed artst.

I don't think I do. He wasn't a genius, I'm not making that case. I just think it is dangerous to consider Hitler weak and his success as a fluke. If we don't take him into a full context then we run the risk of misunderstanding how and why he came to power.

He was opportunist, yes, but each gamble he made paid off with increasing dividend. It was only when the war in Russia started turning against him that he had his first set backs. From pauper to Fuhrer in 15 years is a miracle, but you can't dismiss his own actions as passive in his climb.

Mussolini is a different story, but I'll leave him be for now.

A miracle is an act of God.Surely you do not think God promoted AH do you?

Ask the question a different way,

Would people still vote labour or Conservative if they had these policies.

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

Stop interfering in another countries affairs and the withdrawal of our soldiers from Afghanistan.

You have missed "every last one of them must go" or when talking to far right Nazis "we are on the same side". Nick Griffin has been explicit their policies are a populist front for attaining power and to change the political climate so they can reveal their real agenda. A Nazi agenda.... why else would Griffin have shifted the date of RWB so it didn't clash with the celebrations of Herman Hesse's funeral.

Ask Martin Webster......

it wasnt Martin Webster that stated it as a fact on here it was Upinwath so I asked him.Seeing as you think on the same lines where is your proof ?

Its very easy to play childish name calling games,are you gay ?if I stated on here that you or Upinwath was gay both of you would be playing chop sticks on the report button,Im not keen on Griffin myself as a political icon but I would like to think I would not question his sexuality or morals on that basis,or anybody elses for that matter..I left the schoolyard years ago.

And anyway as re SF rules ..what does his sexuality matter,it seems as though homophobia is more spread on here than first thought

fact that Griffin opposes your beliefs

Griffin opposes most people's beliefs, which is why his party will always be nothing more than a minor player only appealing to the predjudiced and the dull. :roll:

John X

Archived