Plug in air fresheners

Does anyone else on here find that plug in air fresherers make you feel sick? Can't be doing with them and the ads for them are vile too. I had an email circulated at work warning that they can cause house fires as well.

Just clean the house/car properley and there's no need for them IMO!

I get an headache from the ones the missus plugs in.... sure she does it on purpose.

Some people are allergic to the chemicals they pump out and its true about the fire risks, if the cartridges are not changed and run dry they can go up in flames.

Does anyone else on here find that plug in air fresherers make you feel sick? Can't be doing with them and the ads for them are vile too. I had an email circulated at work warning that they can cause house fires as well.

Yes I agree awful things and full of horrible chemicals, tests were done and some of the chemicals were found in breast milk so mothers who are breast feeding beware ! I can't bear any of the air fresheners, my sister has them in the car and if I go in her car I have to hide them away in the glove compartment as they make me nauseaous and give me a headache :gag:

I don't liked them, once I moved into a house and the landlady had left them plugged in, we had to unplug them all and open the windows to get rid of the smell.

I don't have an air freshener in my car, in the past I have needed them because my last car belonged to a heavy smoker

I read that the brands that have caused fires are not on sale in Europe anyway, only quality ones are available here.

Ive heard that if you have a plug-in air freshener in a room that has a Television, they spend too much time watching Jeremy Klyne to be of any use. Im not sure, but the lavender aroma also has a passion for cash in the attic, so please be aware of this before you buy.

Archived