Kids Allowed to run riot

Why stupid? If a child has boundaries they are less likely to act in such a way. I don't agree with you. Maybe if the child was a teenager but not at 9 years old.

I'm not talking about 9 year old's I'm talking about teenagers.

so the family i lived next to where the mum put her kids out on the street ( youngest was then 5 ) while she went to the pub the kids would then misbehave throwing things at houses and passersby was blameless because its the children that are the problem huh

you might want to have another think about it before you call other posters stupid

That is disgusting did you ring the social services? sorry i mean teenagers

That is disgusting did you ring the social services? sorry i mean teenagers

yep me and other neighbours would ring the police each time, social services got involved, not sure of the outcome as i moved out of the area

I believe that children commiting a crime should be punished the same as an adult, if there old enough to do the crime there old enough to do the time, theres no wonder they run riot, steel your car vandalise everything, its no wonder when they dont even get a slap on the hand, its about time the law came down heavy on them, wouldnt suprise me if 70% of crime is done by teenagers(not all are bad i may say). check this link out you will be devastated

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/boy-nine-held-drink-driving-093022370.html

Careful ,the do-gooders will have you tarred and feathered for suggesting we punish criminals.:hihi:

Kill em all

Bomb the whole neighbourhood where they come from. A bit of good old fashioned collective punishment would soon put a stop to these criminals, and their neighbours!

I say we nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

jb

• 10 months later...

I was about to start a thread about kids being allowed to to run wild and saw this thread.

I have noticed since we have had a few decent days that the little monsters are out in force causing havoc for their neighbours whilst their parents are doing god knows what but definitely not keeping an eye on their many offspring.

These are children as young as 5 and no older than around 12.

I have to go out nearly every day to clear up the sweet wrappers, drinks cartons and any other stuff that they throw whilst they are sat screaming outside my house. Or riding their bikes or skating down the drive.

So far I have asked them to move and go and play outside their own home and they do go only to come back 10mins later. (probably when their parents have told them it's ok to do what they do).

I now just shut the windows and curtains so I don't have to see or hear them and clear up the next day.

What type of parents allow their children to do this? They destroy peoples garden and and are a complete nuisance.

Some parents seem to think as long as their kids are on the street where they live and can call them when they have to that it makes them good parents, they don't care what the kids are up to as long as it's not outside their home.

I am dreading the school holidays because then we will have it from when they are up until late at night depending on the weather.

Another summer with the windows closed to look forward to.:mad:

I was about to start a thread about kids being allowed to to run wild and saw this thread.

I have noticed since we have had a few decent days that the little monsters are out in force causing havoc for their neighbours whilst their parents are doing god knows what but definitely not keeping an eye on their many offspring.

I have to go out nearly every day to clear up the sweet wrappers, drinks cartons and any other stuff that they throw whilst they are sat screaming outside my house. Or riding their bikes or skating down the drive.

So far I have asked them to move and go and play outside their own home and they do go only to come back 10mins later. (probably when their parents have told them it's ok to do what they do).

I now just shut the windows and curtains so I don't have to see or hear them and clear up the next day.

What type of parents allow their children to do this? They destroy peoples garden and and are a complete nuisance.

Some parents seem to think as long as their kids are on the street where they live and can call them when they have to that it makes them good parents, they don't care what the kids are up to as long as it's not outside their home.

I am dreading the school holidays because then we will have it from when they are up until late at night depending on the weather.

Get one of these: Mosquito teen repeller

Not sure how much they cost, but if too expensive and you have an ipod touch, ipad, smartphone, etc. there's an app* for that...

Sound grenade, available on iTunes and Android Market/Google Play

I really feel for you Liza.

We had the same issues at a previous home. Our garden was used as an unofficial public footpath by the local kids and some of their parents too. You feel like a prisoner in your own home, especially in the summer when you'd perhaps like to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.

It's unbelievable to see just how many people have such disregard for others.

Archived