Ebay once again useless!

i sold a job lot of watches on ebay, in total 298 watches, i sold them as cash on collection, the winning bidder wanted them posting so i agreed to this aslong as they accepted full resposibilty when posting ( i have email proof), they was all in fully working order when sent but did warn the buyer they was fragile, he paid £94 for the watches which in my eyes was a bargin, he left positive feedback saying "fast delivery, but some watches broke" now one month down the line i recieve an email saying a case has been opened saying that 70 of the watches dont work, to me it sounds as tho this person has bought them but cannot sell them, will ebay be in my favour?? i thought as soon as you recieve good feedback that was it? paypal have realised my funds because he left good feedback but the buyer is still demanding refund, which i will not be doing!, what do you reckon will happen??

i also forgot to mention the buyer says hes only sending 270 of the watches back!! when i sent him 298 luckly i have picture proof of there been 298 watches, sounds to me as tho hes sold a few and stuck with the rest!!!

Archived