Help me with a KA problem

This surely has got to be a wind up

Yes, because there is absolutely no way anyone could forget to put a cap back on something. People drive off with petrol pumps still in their car, why would you think what I have done is so odd?

why would you think what I have done is so odd?

For a start, filling the oil up through the dipstick tube is quite a silly thing to do.

But, if that's the case, how come the oil cap is missing? Did you put coolant in there?

For a start, filling the oil up through the dipstick. tube.

If that's the case, how come the oil cap is missing? Did you put coolant in there?

Incidently, after thinking it over I don't think I did put oil down the dipstick shute, I think I just considered it as I wasn't sure which of the half dozen caps was the oil one. But given I clearly removed the oil one I obviously found a picture of an oil can on it or such.

I have to put 10 characters.

Yes, because there is absolutely no way anyone could forget to put a cap back on something. People drive off with petrol pumps still in their car, why would you think what I have done is so odd?

How long is it since you passed your test ?

I think your previous post should've stopped here:

I passed my test... god knows how

I'm sorry, dear, but I can't believe you were serious with your original post. It was rather funny while it lasted though.

How long is it since you passed your test ?

About 10-11 years? I had some touch up lessons but they were based around driving, not maintinance (not being sarky, just saying how it was).

I suppose I figured I can keep a bike in working order, why not a car. But my first oil check has obviously proved me wrong.

I should point out I refilled the power steering fluid, took a tyre on and off (for the hell of it), checked the pressure and inflated to the internet suggested figures and changed a wiper blade, so it wasn't ALL bad :)

#Steering fails, wheel comes off and other 3 puncture, wipers fly off in rain#

Ah, I spoke too soon...

I think your previous post should've stopped here:

I'm sorry, dear, but I can't believe you were serious with your original post. It was rather funny while it lasted though.

Dear? Oh dear... Next you'll be calling me son.

Archived