2 tires, different tread, same axle.

Don't fret,you would have a job finding cross ply tyres these days.

Phew, thats good.

So can anyone recomend a decent tyre place. im thinking of using either the mainstealer or that placed on attercliffe, opposite the knocking shop on the corner but this is the first time ive boght tyres so im not sure who to use.

P.s

You seen my new sig? :D

Phew, thats good.

So can anyone recomend a decent tyre place. im thinking of using either the mainstealer or that placed on attercliffe, opposite the knocking shop on the corner but this is the first time ive boght tyres so im not sure who to use.

P.s

My family have been clients of Hawleys tyres for years.

Always received good service,been offered the choice of qualities and prices and never yet had a problem.

But please shop around,price difference can be massive.

The joys of motoring eh.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS.dig the sig.

Phew, thats good.

P.s

Get a few quotes and then contact AP tyres at Greaseborough. They will undercut your best quote but are usually cheapest anyhow.

If you are on a budget they often have a special offer (not cheap far eastern rubbish) on a top brand that they need to shift.

Archived