90% of sf users want to sit there while the other 10% help them

hi.

firstly sorry if i offended you.

secondly i find people creating topics and wanting there questions answered and most of the time someone comment's with a website link answering the question after spending a few moments searching there question on google/ask or w.e.

why sit there typing a whole story on how do i do .... or how can i ....

when google is available to the masses to answer any questions you may have

it annoys me that people would rather sit there and wait for someone to post a link or tell them whats what, rather than spending 5 minuets looking through search site's to find there answer

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

hi.

secondly i find people creating topics and wanting there questions answered and most of the time someone comment's with a website link answering the question after spending a few moments searching there question on google/ask or w.e.

it annoys me that people would rather sit there and wait for someone to post a link or tell them whats what, rather than spending 5 minuets looking through search site's to find there answer

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

I think I have found what you are looking for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

hi.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Would agree there maybe some lazy users, but your percentages are probably off the mark.

And no, I'm not going to check.

Personal recommendations and knowledge are valuable. Any shyster can have a web site and not everything you read on the internet is true.

personal recommendations are valuable but the knowledge part i tend to disagree becouse one persons knowledge is probably lesss informed than what a website could give

"Google is your friend" is a put down when someone asks..

What time does Meadowhall close

Is ….. open on a bank holiday

Etc

Or the worst one was a few week ago when someone actually posted “ is Monday a Bank holiday” :o , in cases like these I can see the OP point of view.

hi.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Yes it annoys me too but there's no getting through to them on here :hihi:

Archived