90% of sf users want to sit there while the other 10% help them

I wish something so trivial was all I had to worry about in life.

I really don't care what people post or ask on here. If it does not strike me as interesting, then I neither read nor respond.

I suggest you do the same, rather than complain about people who ask questions. Their asking does not affect your life in any way....unless, for whatever personal reason, you are letting it.

People who do the "Google is your friend" thing seriously need to shut up IMO, OK OK I know I've done it in the past, but people just whine and cry and I end up having to report their rebuttal.

I wish something so trivial was all I had to worry about in life.

I really don't care what people post or ask on here. If it does not strike me as interesting, then I neither read nor respond.

I suggest you do the same, rather than complain about people who ask questions. Their asking does not affect your life in any way....unless, for whatever personal reason, you are letting it.

and my complaining does not affect your life in any way... so why come and complain about me complaining... ? :huh:

I was one of those annoying users with a "Can anyone help" question on Monday.

I had searched online for what I wanted but couldn't find anywhere local, there was one link to something on here but the link was 5 years old and the site no longer existed.

I salute the helpful beings on SF

hi.

firstly sorry if i offended you.

secondly i find people creating topics and wanting there questions answered and most of the time someone comment's with a website link answering the question after spending a few moments searching there question on google/ask or w.e.

why sit there typing a whole story on how do i do .... or how can i ....

when google is available to the masses to answer any questions you may have

it annoys me that people would rather sit there and wait for someone to post a link or tell them whats what, rather than spending 5 minuets looking through search site's to find there answer

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

I thoroughly agree with you, they can be very annoying. But while you are on, could you tell me where I could get a pair of shoes repaired?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was one of those annoying users with a "Can anyone help" question on Monday.

I had searched online for what I wanted but couldn't find anywhere local, there was one link to something on here but the link was 5 years old and the site no longer existed.

I salute the helpful beings on SF

This is the sort of question i was onabout. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=782066

something that can be answered by yourself in less than the time it takes them to type the question

and yes it was me that googled the "ipad 1 apple store"

and my complaining does not affect your life in any way... so why come and complain about me complaining... ? :huh:

I was not complaining. I was commenting on a post that I read and to which I wished to respond....as, in my earlier post, I stated as something that I do. I was also offering a solution to your problem, which you can choose to accept, or choose to ignore.

I was not complaining. I was commenting on a post that I read and to which I wished to respond....as, in my earlier post, I stated as something that I do. I was also offering a solution to your problem, which you can choose to accept, or choose to ignore.

you was commenting on a post you read and you wished to respond, so you find my thread interesting enough to comment, thanks for your input and showing you care enough to defend your point and tbh i dont see a solution to my problem as i dont have a problem it doesnt bother me i just think it is pointless in asking a question easily answerable with a few clicks and to the people on the 1st page that say some do it just for the personal interaction. well to that i say you need some real friends if you post on here just to get some interaction

Archived