Bitcoins - the new currency?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Bitcoins are doing well again. I bought some at £2.70 each on 30th December and they're now worth £3.24.

Free money :)

Anyone who is interested I'd recommend this site where you can buy and sell them commission free. It also explains how they work if you follow the links - https://britcoin.co.uk/

Bitcoins are worth £31 each today. That's a 1000% increase.

They've spiked big time, I hope you bought a load back in December when they were going for a few quid a piece.

I'm starting to look at mining again, those teams must be enjoying the big increase in the coin value.

I bought 25 Bitcoins for £5 sometime late spring last year. Sell or keep? Caution or greed?

I bought 25 Bitcoins for £5 sometime late spring last year. Sell or keep? Caution or greed?

Keep a close eye on things, if it starts to rocket down chuck them.

How much higher can it go tho?

I think if alot of people get into mining it will lower the value of the coins, kind of like what happens if we just start printing money.

Keep a close eye on things, if it starts to rocket down chuck them.

How much higher can it go tho?

I think if alot of people get into mining it will lower the value of the coins, kind of like what happens if we just start printing money.

I had 35 BTC up till last week that I bought at £5 each (£175 spent).

I sold 10 last week at £18 each (£180 gained).

That means even if the value of Bitcoins drops to zero I haven't lost anything and the 25 BTC I have left cost me nothing. You could also say that if I had sold those 10 BTC today I would have made £130 more.