The Bradway Pub, possiblly re-opening as a..

Wetherspoons ..... just a rumour ive heard

IMHO, not a chance, the pub trade is dying a death, the Redcap already sells cheap ale, the driving range bar closed the Bradway. The Castle is struggling and the Fleur appears to be a customer free zone.

Now if you were saying the Norton I could see the sense of it.

Wetherspoons ..... just a rumour ive heard

The Bradway is not big enough for a Wetherspoons and besides that it is not their policy to open pubs in residential areas, they trade on main arterial routes and city centres.

IMHO, not a chance, the pub trade is dying a death, the Redcap already sells cheap ale, the driving range bar closed the Bradway. The Castle is struggling and the Fleur appears to be a customer free zone.

Now if you were saying the Norton I could see the sense of it.

Not frightened of competition though old Wetherspoons, they'll be confident they can 'steal' those customers

just a rumour tho, someone told me that they are assessing its potential but i guess they'll be doing that with a lot of places, given their huge expansion plans

Archived