What Was Your Favourite Spice As A Kid

I loved highland toffee and licorice wood and imps oh and that chocolate that was a triple chocolate white milk and plain all in one bar can't remember what it was called.
They were called Fry's Sandwich bars, you could choose dark chocolate sandwiched by white or vice versa.:)

What about coconut ice? Red and white and very sweet. You could also get it chocolate coated. And the sweet pink mice with a piece of string for its tail. There used to be a sweet shop on Exchange Alley (at least I think that's what it was called - ran between Norfolk Street and Fargate IIRC - entrance to Victoria Hall was on it as well).

Rod Walker

jubbly, pennyworth of crystals or cream soda and a penny licorish, lucky bags, sherbet lemons that gave you a sore mouth, spangles, winter mixture, gob stoppers, and who remembers those sugary easter egg things you could get around Easter, all different colours and hard as rock

Along with frys peppermint which doh was in a green wrapper, fry's did a fruit covered chocolate bar too, you can still get the blue mint one, but to be honest I havent seen the other two, also can anyone remember MOJO's and bazooka joe bubbly gums, and the ones with a tattoo/transfer inside them the name escapes me......:D

Archived