• Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Wake up Rich its not 1998.

And its well documented that Obama isn’t exactly a UK fan given his family history.

Before working as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi, Obama Sr.'s father Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar, where he converted from Roman Catholicism to Islam and took the name Hussein. Hussein Onyango was jailed by the British for six months in 1949 due to his involvement in the Kenyan independence movement. According to Sarah Onyango Obama, Onyango was subjected to brutal torture which caused permanent physical disabilities. Obama Sr. was born into this Muslim and Christian family, but he became an atheist as a young man, before meeting Ann Dunham.

Let's face it, only Plain Talker qualifies anyway.

*sits up*

Eh? did I hear my name mentioned?

(*curious* how is it only I qualify? I can certainly provide my authentic and genuine Sheffield birth certificate if that's the qualifying criterion?)

*sits up*

Eh? did I hear my name mentioned?

(*curious* how is it only I qualify? I can certainly provide my authentic and genuine Sheffield birth certificate if that's the qualifying criterion?)

Well I voted for Halibut, Scuux is too unpredictable, you are the only one on here I can think of who has not spouted bull at some point.

Archived