• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Is that the " IN " crowd then, the click, the chosen ones. The left wing do gooders

I would like to know the racial mix of these candidates, oh and thier political banner. Are Jews represented or the right wing or is it an idealistic group of candidates that further the interests of miorities.

Why do you think they are all "left wing dogooders" and no Jewish or right wingers? why does it matter about their "political banner" or "racial mix" ?

I don't know anything about these candidates and if I was to vote it would be purely based on what I have learned about them from their posting history.

I voted for Basil. Is it Richard Stillgo who he looks like? The chap who used to play piano and sing amusing songs in the 70s!

I should be on the list. I talk rubbish. I get shouty very easily. I take things personally and most importantly no one likes me. Vote for the cake that is fish.

*sits up*

Eh? did I hear my name mentioned?

(*curious* how is it only I qualify? I can certainly provide my authentic and genuine Sheffield birth certificate if that's the qualifying criterion?)

You'd get my vote PT.

No one gained an overall majority so does that mean we get a coalition?

OK

PM - Rampent

Deputy PM - Jabbers

Chancellor of Exchequer - Manofstrad

Which parties do they represent?

Archived