• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Well I'm overwhelmed with grief!! Firsty, let me thank the returning officer (tro11) for doing a sterling job. I would also thank the police for providing free beer and sandwiches.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation go to Doris Day and Sir Cliff Richard and the Shadows. Lester Piggot my communications officer, Jonathan King my Youth delevelopment co ordinator, and Miss Stella Artois for her non stop brain storming sessions...

My opponents for putting up a straight forward and clean battle (even those who had no idea of the vote) and above all, my friends from Facebook, who without their help and support, I would have lost miserably.

My first call of duty is the security of myself. Hence TheLadaTM will need bomb and bullet proofing. And maybe extending a little. I know what you're all thinking, a non British car. Well I have instigated a plan. Already sourced a Rover K series engine for 50 notes and a spare head gasket set.

I think it is only right that my Deputy and Chancellor are furnished with similar cars. This would look cool outside of Downing Street and state events. Manofstrad may have a slight problem riding in a 1978 yellow Lada, but his skills are very mush needed, so I have drafted a policy whereby he can stick a Ferrari badge on said car.

The first legislation to be passed would be the exemption of road fund licence and MOT for cars over ten years of age. To pay for this, cars under 3 years old, will have to go under four MOT tests a year, and the driver take an extended driving test. This will ease congestion and allow poorer people back on the road.

Rampent PM.

:clap::clap:

Well I'm overwhelmed with grief!! Firsty, let me thank the returning officer (tro11) for doing a sterling job. I would also thank the police for providing free beer and sandwiches.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation go to Doris Day and Sir Cliff Richard and the Shadows. Lester Piggot my communications officer, Jonathan King my Youth delevelopment co ordinator, and Miss Stella Artois for her non stop brain storming sessions...

My opponents for putting up a straight forward and clean battle (even those who had no idea of the vote) and above all, my friends from Facebook, who without their help and support, I would have lost miserably.

My first call of duty is the security of myself. Hence TheLadaTM will need bomb and bullet proofing. And maybe extending a little. I know what you're all thinking, a non British car. Well I have instigated a plan. Already sourced a Rover K series engine for 50 notes and a spare head gasket set.

I think it is only right that my Deputy and Chancellor are furnished with similar cars. This would look cool outside of Downing Street and state events. Manofstrad may have a slight problem riding in a 1978 yellow Lada, but his skills are very mush needed, so I have drafted a policy whereby he can stick a Ferrari badge on said car.

The first legislation to be passed would be the exemption of road fund licence and MOT for cars over ten years of age. To pay for this, cars under 3 years old, will have to go under four MOT tests a year, and the driver take an extended driving test. This will ease congestion and allow poorer people back on the road.

Rampent PM.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Though my success has come as no surprise, me being an alpha male and all, it is nice to know that even as a new member to the forum my charm, charisma and leadership qualities have been recognised by you my dear people.

It's a funny old world.

:banana: Ner ner n' ner ner! :P;)

Archived