• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

I agree with the above wholesale. Plus naked women cyclists in the stated age range will get to see The PM on over night stays at Checkers and my nice new pad in Downing Street. Disclaimers will have to be signed, it would ruin the country if I fathered some kids out of wedlock.

Although naked women cyclists may have their good points, esp' in cooler weather, I think it would be best if they were allowed to carry out their practices in the safe haven of Dore away from prying eyes.

Although naked women cyclists may have their good points, esp' in cooler weather, I think it would be best if they were allowed to carry out their practices in the safe haven of Dore away from prying eyes.

What about the intruder in the shed, it might be too much of a shock as he is clearly not a man of the world:hihi::hihi:

Well, I feel that the ladies may have to vote with their feet on this one, shirley Dore would be a more tranquil place to ride in the buff, but, the bus loads of tramps and chavs heading to Dore might be a little souring for the area.

Dear PM and members of your hastily assembled quango,

I feel it my duty to inform you of my decision to form a new party ... the logicAL COllective.

Amongst my supporters are Stephen Hawking, Brian Cox, Richard Dawkins, Lady Penelope (Creighton-ward), Tim Berners-lee and Jedward.

Details of my manifesto will follow shortly ... feel afraid!

I feel it my duty to inform you of my decision to form a new party ... the logicAL COllective.

Amongst my supporters are Stephen Hawking, Brian Cox, Richard Dawkins, Lady Penelope (Creighton-ward), Tim Berners-lee and Jedward.

I have just soiled my jeans. And the deckchair. This will be a very major afront to our plans for the Country. Jedward are the new chav kings, and will RUIN the UK.

You have enlisted Brian Cox, we know things can only get better! Urm, have we already had this?

I have just soiled my jeans. And the deckchair. This will be a very major afront to our plans for the Country. Jedward are the new chav kings, and will RUIN the UK.

Jedward will be spearheading my reforms on the penal system. By this, they'll be spending the entire duration of my tenure as leader of the logicAL COllective (ALCO) firmly ensconced behind bars in a maximum security prison of the electorates choosing (with the lights turned off)

Archived