• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Jedward will be spearheading my reforms on the penal system. By this, they'll be spending the entire duration of my tenure as leader of the logicAL COllective (ALCO) firmly ensconced behind bars in a maximum security prison of the electorates choosing (with the lights turned off)

Too right! Can we auction their 'locks' of to a worthy charity before we turn the lights of though?

Jedward will be spearheading my reforms on the penal system. By this, they'll be spending the entire duration of my tenure as leader of the logicAL COllective (ALCO) firmly ensconced behind bars in a maximum security prison of the electorates choosing (with the lights turned off)

Sorry to put a damper on your plan, but you seem to have forgot who is their manager.

Too right! Can we auction their 'locks' of to a worthy charity before we turn the lights of though?

Unfortunately not! Jedward will be 'locked up' (:hihi:) in more meanings than one!

Their only form of sustenance will be by eating their own hair or each other.

Sorry to put a damper on your plan, but you seem to have forgot who is their manager.

Don't worry ... we've spiked his toothpaste and tanning lotion! Brian did it in an initiation ceremony! :P

No way! He finished 2nd! :D

No he didn't I'm afraid there seems to have been some miscount Jabbers now has 14 votes, sir. I'm sure that constutionally he is now PM but I believe you would be entitled to a recount. I voted for Jabbers and would again but I have to say that your record in public office has been exemplary and I for one would certainly still like to see you in government

Archived