• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

I wouldn't like to urinate on anyone's large fire, but :) There are 125,800 users of this forum and the winner got 14 votes....:hihi::suspect:

How many did you get?:hihi::hihi::hihi: About the same as me I expect and actually Jabbers is very popular, despite what you think

How many did you get?:hihi::hihi::hihi: About the same as me I expect and actually Jabbers is very popular, despite what you think

Listen, if I'd have been in it I'd have got at least one...:D But come on guys all this back slapping self congratulation is a little much....:D

Or maybe I'm just jealous....:suspect::D

Listen, if I'd have been in it I'd have got at least one...:D But come on guys all this back slapping self congratulation is a little much....:D

Or maybe I'm just jealous....:suspect::D

Actually I don't think any of the top 3 did any campaigning prior to result so relied on popularity - so me and thee got nowt:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wouldn't like to urinate on anyone's large fire, but :) There are 125,800 users of this forum and the winner got 14 votes....:hihi::suspect:

The rest of the users obviously wanted to vote for me, but refrained from voting whatsoever as I wasn't in the poll.

Actually I don't think any of the top 3 did any campaigning prior to result so relied on popularity - so me and thee got nowt:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The ten bob millionaire will be along soon, no doubt, telling the world how rich he is...My guess is he's on the dole in a bedsit somewhere...:hihi:

The ten bob millionaire will be along soon, no doubt, telling the world how rich he is...My guess is he's on the dole in a bedsit somewhere...:hihi:

If you are referring to our illustrious chancellor, I'll thank you to have a little more respect. I am hoping that I am going to receive government funding for a fact finding mission to Canada in November. I am taking selected forummers to study the wildlife in Ontario to see if there is any similarity to our own fauna:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived