• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

What sort of thing is going on here!! The new Goverment is working hard and flat out for you folks, and somebody re opens the election stations again? I'm writing to the Political editor of The Daily Sport on this one! It's a disgrace!!

Is there some jiggery pokery going on? I would like to say that I am happy that Jabbers is PM and MOS is deputy but think that Rampent has had a raw deal and hope that he stays in government as he has done a sterling job so far:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Is there some jiggery pokery going on? I would like to say that I am happy that Jabbers is PM and MOS is deputy but think that Rampent has had a raw deal and hope that he stays in government as he has done a sterling job so far:hihi::hihi::hihi:

And handshakes in funny outfits, me thinks!

We have already introduced naked bike riding (terms and conditions) and allowed ten year old cars to be exempt from road tax and MOT. I'm the people's PM FFS!!! :(:hihi:

Archived