• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

I voted for LordChaverly as his posts are always measured, polite and he is very knowledgeable, he could be relied on to be diplomatic when necessary and he is shrewd enough to foresee any pitfalls

Obama did an ok-ish job with Twitter though.

Not just Twitter, but the blogosphere in general. And even then, I don't think that could have happened without the failures of the Howard Dean presidential campaign in 2004, which was internet driven.

And on another point, the Yes2AV campaign was big on Twitter but the Yes campaign lost the referendum badly. Sometimes internet activism can exist in a bubble without reaching out to everyone else.

Is that the " IN " crowd then, the click, the chosen ones. The left wing do gooders

I would like to know the racial mix of these candidates, oh and thier political banner. Are Jews represented or the right wing or is it an idealistic group of candidates that further the interests of miorities.

Why does it not surprise that you're more interested in peoples ethnicity and faith than what they actually do and say?

Who is MiniMinch? :huh:

Not posted for a long time. Ascerbic, funny and righteous.

Some say he was a troll - I disagree, but even if you accept that he'd make the current crop of microphallic halfwits that pass for trolls look like the pondlife they truly are.

Archived