• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

I think democratically, we should vote for who we want on the list then vote for the people we voted for on that list then............sod it, I can't be bothered!

From your first sentence, I thought you were one of those people that held a meeting to discuss a future meeting, what's the point? but I suppose you are right.

The current administration seem to have let me down, and I didn't vote for any of them, but I have a feeling Sheffield may have to get used to that.

No, you don't, because he hasn't.

Someone is voting because Jabbers has got two more votes than yesterday, which I don't mind because I voted for him anyway but the poll is now supposed to be closed, what's going on? I have to agree with Rampent, he is right to feel aggrieved

Hey ... this thread's a joke right?

I was just checking through the early thread posts so I could make a specific reply and discovered that at least two, nominating my good self by others, have mysteriously disappeared! :suspect:

Who would remove them and why?

This is NOT a joke! :mad:

(I presume this post will disappear very shortly too!)

Well it was never really meant to be 100% serious but the votes do keep changing even though the poll is supposed to be closed but as I said I am happy that Jabbers is PM as I voted for him but have the greatest respect for yourself and also MOS and Rampent:hihi::hihi:

Well it was never really meant to be 100% serious but the votes do keep changing even though the poll is supposed to be closed but as I said I am happy that Jabbers is PM as I voted for him but have the greatest respect for yourself and also MOS and Rampent:hihi::hihi:

I'm honestly not joking! Posts mentioning myself have been removed ... they were on pages 2 and 3.

I've reported it to the 'Helpdesk' but don't expect much luck.

I know my complaint seems petty on what's a light hearted thread but it's the principle of the moderating which annoys me! Someone has it in for me.

I'm honestly not joking! Posts mentioning myself have been removed ... they were on pages 2 and 3.

I've reported it to the 'Helpdesk' but don't expect much luck.

I know my complaint seems petty on what's a light hearted thread but it's the principle of the moderating which annoys me! Someone has it in for me.

Just rise above it, keep your dignity, it will come right in the end. Politics is a funny old game, bit like football:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hey ... this thread's a joke right?

I was just checking through the early thread posts so I could make a specific reply and discovered that at least two, nominating my good self by others, have mysteriously disappeared! :suspect:

Who would remove them and why?

This is NOT a joke! :mad:

(I presume this post will disappear very shortly too!)

No, they weren't.

There were 2 threads about this, and the first was removed because it was replaced by the one with the poll.

When was the poll meant to be closed? If the person posting the poll didn't give it an end date then it will run forever unless they report it and ask for one of the mod team to close it.

Archived