• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

My heart felt thanks to my supporters and foes. I have just being on a short internet holiday, again :hihi: :hihi:

So my campaigning was interrupted... but do not fear! Your popular PM is here! Last night, I and my very able Chancellor (MOS) had the pleasure of staying with noted business man and philanthropist Sir Charles Eddelwath Focker, of the Dore Fockers. Have to state, his pad is very nice. Rolling gardens and excellent security. Deep into the night we shared fine wine and Stella, and his croissants had the impeccable taste of Lurpak and peas. A true man of virtue and class.

From this meeting, Sir Charles has given his assurance of giving 1 hour of his time over the coming months in aiding poorer folk. His first point of call is helping trolley collectors with their literacy and numeracy levels.

We have also passed legislation allowing free toilet paper for those suffering from IBS.

Free one on one guidance and financial support for up and coming female pop stars (MOS has a good ear, and I have an eye for talent)

The abolition of Stamp duty on a threshold -45% of fixed income non statutory post rate IMF re defined cost excess.

Free milk for cats over 15 years old.

The banning of toilet smells in pubs.

And, free prescription sun glasses for people wearing trench coats in the summer. In parks.

Rampent PM.

Hear, Hear (I thought we agreed that you wouldn't mention that I only have one ear, I never mentioned your glass eye!:mad:).

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Welcome back your eminences but I have to bring a point of order to your good and respected selves JABBERWOCKY IS PM:love: your very obedient servant

Have we got a final figure on the votes now?

Any more updates on vote?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived