• Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

It is so far as I'm concerned! ... I hardly got any votes! :shakes:

Seems I'll have to try harder on the quality of my threads! :gag::sad:

Ho hum ... that's life in the fast lane! :D

That's where you are going wrong, highness, there is no such thing as a fast lane. When I took my test this was one of the questions in the highway code and if you answered the outside lane you failed your test.

That's where you are going wrong, highness, there is no such thing as a fast lane. When I took my test this was one of the questions in the highway code and if you answered the outside lane you failed your test.

Will you desist from calling me 'highness' all over the forum please!? ... it's derisory!

My full name is 'Sir Lord Professor St.John alcoblog FRS, BaSc, NASA, CERN, CARP'!

(my friends call me 'alco') ... thank you! :rolleyes:

Will you desist from calling me 'highness' all over the forum please!? ... it's derisory!

My full name is 'Sir Lord Professor St.John alcoblog FRS, BaSc, NASA, CERN, CARP'!

(my friends call me 'alco') ... thank you! :rolleyes:

It was meant as a term of respect, may I be permitted to call you Alco?:hihi::hihi: Oh and I have caught more than one carp, sir. :hihi::hihi:

It was meant as a term of respect, may I be permitted to call you Alco?:hihi::hihi: Oh and I have caught more than one carp, sir. :hihi::hihi:

You may indeed call me 'alco' (lower case, not capital) ... I'm working on a curtsey smiley. :hihi:

Yeah ... so long as I can call you Mrs Mills. (tinkle tinkle) :D

Let's not be formal since I can call you alco, you can call me your majesty. I am not Miils by name or size but I would like to live in one:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Let's not be formal since I can call you alco, you can call me your majesty. I am not Miils by name or size but I would like to live in one:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I once lived in a piano for a few months ... all I can say is they're not very grand! :(

I once lived in a piano for a few months ... all I can say is they're not very grand! :(

Neither am I alco, I was kidding you can call me Lin and I think someone else has voted on the poll because I'm sure MOS had 13 votes and now he has 14:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived