• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

:hihi: Don't worry, it's a good thing. Less chance of being assassinated as a cleaner.

Well yeah, but it's me that introduced free milk for cats over 15 years old. And other good stuff. Like free car tax and MOT exemption for cars over ten years old. I'm sickened by the fickle nature of folks.

Well yeah, but it's me that introduced free milk for cats over 15 years old. And other good stuff. Like free car tax and MOT exemption for cars over ten years old. I'm sickened by the fickle nature of folks.

I'm still behind you, eminence, as you done good. I have a ten year old car and a fifteen year old cat although I haven't taken up your offer of free milk for cats as cats are not supposed to drink milk and mine has only ever been given water:hihi::hihi::love::love: Funny though when I passed your info regarding car tax to the post office, they called the police and I was arrested for trying to get goods by deception. I really think our boys in blue and the post office staff should be brought up to speed with the new legislation, that cell was very uncomfortable.

Not sure who Gram is but MOS might post some tongue in cheek threads. You have no proof that he is a liar:rant::rant: and I am devastated that our Prime Minister Mr Jabberwocky is now Chancellor and that Rampent has been thrown out of the Cabinet, he was a true man of the people and deserved better treatment. When is the poll actually going to close as normally a general election only lasts one day?

Not sure who Gram is but MOS might post some tongue in cheek threads. You have no proof that he is a liar:rant::rant: and I am devastated that our Prime Minister Mr Jabberwocky is now Chancellor and that Rampent has been thrown out of the Cabinet, he was a true man of the people and deserved better treatment. When is the poll actually going to close as normally a general election only lasts one day?

It might be tongue in cheek, but it's a one track record. If this person has money, then they really like to talk about it, which, on a forum, is a bit odd. I generally find people with money have a lot more to do with their time than spend endless hours telling people how much cash they've got...

It might be tongue in cheek, but it's a one track record. If this person has money, then they really like to talk about it, which, on a forum, is a bit odd. I generally find people with money have a lot more to do with their time than spend endless hours telling people how much cash they've got...

So is everybody else who posts on here a one track record, me included, give the guy a break. I find his posts great fun and don't take them too seriously.:D:D

Well, been away for a week, came on here to find the name of our new leader only to find that the poll's still open and, some jiggerypokery going on as new nominations have been added.

What's going on here, I demand a re-count.

Archived