• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Well folks, it looks like the forum PM is doing some cyber porridge and his Deputy "the peoples millionaire" has gone AWOL. It's a funny old world.

Well, if they aren't posting on the thread or the forum then that's their own choice and not forced by us.

It's all boiling down to who has the most mates with computers now.:suspect: Unfortunately I don't cheat on important issues and have no friends anyway. :cry::P

Hmmmmmm - looking at the number of new users who joined late on the 12th / early hours of the 13th it may well be a bunch of mates all with mobiles / iPhones that can access t'internet - or even one being passed round.

I wonder if there would be any connection between those users and people who voted for Gram?

Hmmmmmm - looking at the number of new users who joined late on the 12th / early hours of the 13th it may well be a bunch of mates all with mobiles / iPhones that can access t'internet - or even one being passed round.

I wonder if there would be any connection between those users and people who voted for Gram?

Who's Gram? I don't understand anything anymore.

Come on lighten up.

Your generally manofstrads sidekick on here, you don't mind if I call you Baldrick do you?

Actually I am the wrong sex to be Baldrick but I still fail to see the connection:love::love:

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Just popped in to say a Big Thank You for your continued support (been out of the country for a few days viewing a potential new boat), I am genuinely overwhelmed! A special thank you to my friend denlin, a real lady and all round good egg.:love::)

MOS xxx.

Archived