• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

It's this guy. The one who claims he is an ex top footballer and has inside knowledge on everything known to man.

I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with Gram, but I must congratulate him.:thumbsup:

Reading the above link I have the strangest feeling that I know him from the village! Do you live on Cavendish Avenue Gram, or perhaps near Whirlow Park? You seem very familiar;):)

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Just popped in to say a Big Thank You for your continued support (been out of the country for a few days viewing a potential new boat), I am genuinely overwhelmed! A special thank you to my friend denlin, a real lady and all round good egg.:love::)

MOS xxx.

Welcome back, eminence, hope you found the boat of your dreams and that you might find it in your heart to loan it to two of your constituents for their proposed visit to Ontario to visit other members of this illustrious forum who also happen to be family members. Sorry I was not here upon your return but we have been to our holiday home for the weekend (well to be precise we've been down to the caravan in sunny Lincolnshire):hihi::hihi::hihi:

Jabbers is infrequent these days. Respect where it's due though, his influence has been profound and mostly for the good. Beneath the quivering pile of snot, whelks and various other unmentionables lurks a humane, human, and rather lovely guy..

:hihi: Thats why i voted for Jabbers, although i sadly haven't seen him on here for a while :(

Yay we now have a coalition as Jabbers ang Grram have 27 votes each which leaves our illustrious friend MOS Ato double up as Deputy PM and Chancellor. Maybe Rampent can step into the breach

Not a problem denlin, as a Director of several companies and CEO of two, multi-tasking is my forte.:)

Archived