• Indizine
    • Jabberwocky
    • Lord Chaverly
    • Manofstrad
    • Medusa
    • MiniMinch
    • Rampent
    • None of the above/other

Is this poll still going or have the final votes been counted?

As you may realise ... I've been far too busy of late responding to my constituents over the tricky wasp questions to pay much attention to the recent election.

I feel my votes would have been considerably higher if I'd been given the chance to make a pre-election address and as such, consider the votes to be nul and void ! :suspect:

Is this poll still going or have the final votes been counted?

As you may realise ... I've been far too busy of late responding to my constituents over the tricky wasp questions to pay much attention to the recent election.

I feel my votes would have been considerably higher if I'd been given the chance to make a pre-election address and as such, consider the votes to be nul and void ! :suspect:

Too late, Rampent looks like the winner, despite over 51% wanting someone other than the people put forward. Seems SF does mirror real life after all!

Well, I appear to be leading the vote! I thank all and sundry! Your're votes are very much appreciated and stuff. To all my detracters, buy a tractor. I LOVE YOU ALL. And I will do my level best as the new PM. If elected.

A few points;

I will allow free beer for those wishing free beer.

And anything else that you like. Bar 'lift music'.

The full details of my manifesto will follow shortly. This is, IN NO way anti dwarfs, by the way.

Of course, if you're in the mood to be a conspiracy theorist, there's always a chance that I edited the poll results.... ;)

Vote rigging! ... I knew you were in cahoots with Rampent! Are you his other half? :rant::suspect::D

I think my other half may have something to say about that (although he's away from Sheffield at a family funeral this week, so the only way I could produce him would be to log in to his account and post from it myself, but that would break forum rules and I'd have to ban myself!).

I think my other half may have something to say about that (although he's away from Sheffield at a family funeral this week, so the only way I could produce him would be to log in to his account and post from it myself, but that would break forum rules and I'd have to ban myself!).

Smacks of conspiracy to me! :rolleyes:;)

You would make good politician, pull your opponent to pieces and then claim you're the only honest one, Manofstrad is not a troll and Jabbers would make great PM:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes he is or should I say yes you are Phil. You are the worst troll on here closely followed by INTERVIEWER.

Archived