Girl 8 gets botox

I read about this somewhere else, it said the mom already waxes her daughters bikini line so she won't grow thick pubic hair :s

I don't really think this is an indication of modern society, this woman is just insane.

That is just as crackers as her botox-ing the little girl, as waxing does not determine how much hair someone will grow, just how much is left after the waxing!!!

What on earth is an 8 year old doing worrying about wrinkles? What is anyone doing worrying about wrinkles full stop?

Bang-on the money Babooshka. What wrinkles does ANY eight year old have, let alone any that need "treatment". An eight year old's skin is fresh and smooth, and should be dusted very lightly with freckles, and perhaps a hint of mud from playing in the garden.

No, dirty faces will never do. Filth houses germs.

lol, and the over-cleanliness of today is what some scientists moot as the cause of lots of the allergies prevalent today:- that the kiddies are kept in too sterile an environment, which means their immune systems haven't learnt to deal with dirt.

As my mother used to say, "We've all got to eat a peck o' muck afore we die!" :D

No, dirty faces will never do. Filth houses germs.

come along, children get mucky, its in thier job description. we playd in the garden all day long at weekends/holidays as children, had a great time. my mum would have us all take a bath at the end of the day. we were happy and we were healthy

these days everything children touch is coated with residue from the chemicals parents/ carers frantically scrub everything with

We in the UK are obviously less scummy than you yanks, so it seems... We have yet to have kids in paedoe festivals (child pagents) and so have no requirement to inject their faces with botox... It's outrageous, it's just horrible, and I bet that there is a insecure kid in the UK who probably read it and wondered why their parents wouldn't let them have something weird like this...

I wonder why The Sun didn't approach a kid from the Miss Mini UK pageant ?

Archived