Overseas aid, can we afford it?

Have a drive down there and you will see for yourself

I've spent some time in Burngreave. I like the area as it happens.

I'll take a wild guess - you are one of those weirdos who's scared of black people ( and Muslims too of course.)

Am I right or what?

Nothing like a well informed, reasoned and intelligent approach to a question is there?
Well at least a contribution, all you do is snipe at other members posts whilst never having the guts to actualy contribute.

Guest sibon
So the overseas aid does not go on....

1) The elite in that country

2) weapons (in some case nuclear)

3) suppressing their own citizens, generally with the use of bullets

Correct.

You win a prize.

From a very appropriate supplier.

Guest sibon
Well at least a contribution, all you do is snipe at other members posts whilst never having the guts to actualy contribute.

Ah. Sweet, blessed irony.

That post is a thing of great beauty. Well done Bassman, I didn't think that you were so subtle. :suspect:

I'll take a wild guess - you are one of those weirdos who's scared of black people ( and Muslims too of course.)

Am I right or what?

So if I went to live in an area of Sudan, would I be sudanese, or would I be English (ie a foregner in that land) ?????

Am I right or what?

I spent a lot of time in Burngreave, Rock St etc, that was when it was safe to do so.

And don't give me any of the garbage that you've posted above, I happen to have had friends for years in Burngreave who tell you when it is almost safe to visit and when not to.

Guest sibon
So if I went to live in an area of Sudan, would I be sudanese, or would I be English (ie a foregner in that land) ?????

What if you went to live in Sudan and had kids there. Would they be English, or Sudanese?

Both utterly factually incorrect and deeply ironic, keep 'em coming...

I was just thinking the same and wondering why he is still allowed to post, but these are just my thoughts and I will keep them to myself.

Ah. Sweet, blessed irony.

That post is a thing of great beauty. Well done Bassman, I didn't think that you were so subtle. :suspect:

Beautiful sarcasm in full flow.:roll:

With attitudes like yours on the mod team it's so easy to understand why 3 day bans for certain (none Westernerphobe) posters are sent out a go go.

Archived