Overseas aid, can we afford it?

Fact is, most of these countrys are complete basket cases that would simply collapse without our aid.

Is anyone want to put this to the test, I would be more than happy for our government to withdraw the aid and spend it on our own people.

Like I said, Burngreave is a prime example - a foregn area of Sheffield, millions spent and what is the result? that is only a suburb within Sheffield

Now magnify that many times over for an entire country such as Pakistan or Somailia and you can see what the obvious outcome is.

Why don't the coloured countrys do more to back there own.

They all hate whites, but are happy to stand there with the hand out for cash, which they then use to prop up the elite. The elite then purchase weapons to shoot their own citizens with.

If they want to murder there own citizens, let them purchase there own weapons with there own cash

3 day ban for you if you keep posting the truth.:o

I spent a lot of time in Burngreave, Rock St etc, that was when it was safe to do so.

And don't give me any of the garbage that you've posted above, I happen to have had friends for years in Burngreave who tell you when it is almost safe to visit and when not to.

Don't feed the troll.

So if I went to live in an area of Sudan, would I be sudanese, or would I be English (ie a foregner in that land) ?????

You'd probably still be english, but unless you're stupid enough to believe that all those black and brown faces that scare you so much in Burngreave had just got off the boat, you don't really have a point there do you?

Yeah, there's some newcomers but many of the non white population in Burngreave have been around for generations.

Anyway, what is it about all these darkies that bothers you?

What makes you think Burngreave is foreign?

Are you one of those weirdos that hates blacks and stuff?

By Blacks I take it you mean Affro Carribeans, regarding stuff is that the Asians/Muslims?

Burngreave is like a model for overseas aid, You pump money in and nothin comes out, and the same problems persist. Why so many men just walkin around. Ive said it before its a ghetto, inward looking with its hand out for all it can get. Net product food and the grooming of said idle men. Poor women just seem to shop for food for thier lazy men folk. The perfect model for a Muslin mini state.

Burngreave is like a model for overseas aid, You pump money in and nothin comes out, and the same problems persist. Why so many men just walkin around. Ive said it before its a ghetto, inward looking with its hand out for all it can get. Net product food and the grooming of said idle men. Poor women just seem to shop for food for thier lazy men folk. The perfect model for a Muslin mini state.

And when the police go in it's called "Insensitive Policing".

You'd probably still be english, but unless you're stupid enough to believe that all those black and brown faces that scare you so much in Burngreave had just got off the boat.

Yeah, there's some newcomers but many of the non white population in Burngreave have been around for generations.

Anyway, what is it about all these darkies that bothers you?

Who said I'm scared?

I asked you if all the money spent within a suburb of Sheffield was money well spent, considering the outcome?

If you take Burngreave and magnify that many times over, and you then support an entire country such as Somalia or Pakistan, then you are putting billions into a black hole, a timebomb that our children and grandchildren will have to pay for in about 20 years time when all the money has dried up in the UK.

You think the cuts we are facing now are bad? give it 20 years, and what is happening now with cuts, will be nothing more than a Sunday picnic

Archived