Overseas aid, can we afford it?

Originally Posted by Bassman62

I spent a lot of time in Burngreave, Rock St etc, that was when it was safe to do so.

And don't give me any of the garbage that you've posted above, I happen to have had friends for years in Burngreave who tell you when it is almost safe to visit and when not to.

manofstrad posted

Don't feed the troll.

It's about time someone exposed the constant none cotributing and sniping by this poster.

Guest sibon
manofstrad posted

It's about time someone exposed the constant none cotributing and sniping by this poster.

You know exactly where the Report Post button is.

Feel free to use it.

If we are giving aid to a country surely we are expecting something in return? .

Oh we get it in return with interest, Immigrants legal and illegal, false asylum seekers, false refugees, thousand upon thousands of the wasters.

Please define what you mean by 'darkie'.:suspect:

Darkie! No way does this guy know Burngreave if he thinks he can go around calling it's residents "darkie"! That is a racist word, why define people by the colour of their skin? Are they not people? Are they just darkies? Pathetic.:mad:

Oh we get it in return with interest, Immigrants legal and illegal, false asylum seekers, false refugees, thousand upon thousands of the wasters.

What are false Asylum seekers and what are false Refugees? x

Who said I'm scared?

I asked you if all the money spent within a suburb of Sheffield was money well spent, considering the outcome?

If you take Burngreave and magnify that many times over, and you then support an entire country such as Somalia or Pakistan, then you are putting billions into a black hole, a timebomb that our children and grandchildren will have to pay for in about 20 years time when all the money has dried up in the UK.

You think the cuts we are facing now are bad? give it 20 years, and what is happening now with cuts, will be nothing more than a Sunday picnic

And in 20 years time we'll have made ourselves bankrupt and these recipients of our aid will still be the same with most of our aid money salted away in Swiss banks.

Archived