Overseas aid, can we afford it?

Guest sibon
What are false Asylum seekers and what are false Refugees? x

They are people that Bassman doesn't like. Some of them have dark skin:o

In reality, there are some bogus asylum seekers and they need sorting out. Mostly because they give succour to racists who use them to try to justify an end to immigration into our country.

Not that SF has any of those sort of people posting:suspect:

Economical migrants? The ones that are in from Eastern Europe with the intention of claiming every benefit known with no intention of working, that would waste valuable drinking time.

Economical migrants? The ones that are in from Eastern Europe with the intention of claiming every benefit known with no intention of working, that would waste valuable drinking time.

I think false Asylum seekers are not allowed to work, and I think the false Refugee's are allowed and want to work. I think these false Refugees are the ones that sort me out with a false kebab at 3am and also clean my works toilets.. I could be wrong, but they are brown.

I think false Asylum seekers are not allowed to work, and I think the false Refugee's are allowed and want to work. I think these false Refugees are the ones that sort me out with a false kebab at 3am and also clean my works toilets.. I could be wrong, but they are brown.

If your toilets are brown, I don't think they are being cleaned.

Originally Posted by Speccy24

They are people that Bassman doesn't like. Some of them have dark skin:o

In reality, there are some bogus asylum seekers and they need sorting out. Mostly because they give succour to racists who use them to try to justify an end to immigration into our country.

Not that SF has any of those sort of people posting:suspect:

So typical lost the argument so play the race card.

Of course some of them have dark skin which is to be expected some are also from the Far East (Morcambe Bay Cockle pickers were illegal chinese),

My Bold= Some bogus asylum seekers? they're all bogus, when did the last French asylum seeker arrive, when did any asylum seeker arrive from any country that was adjacent to the UK that was a citizen of that country?

Stop playing the race card everytime someone plays the realist card.

And they're probably working illegaly with their employers not paying the dues.

So typical lost the argument so play the race card.

Of course some of them have dark skin which is to be expected some are also from the Far East (Morcambe Bay Cockle pickers were illegal chinese),

My Bold= Some bogus asylum seekers? they're all bogus, when did the last French asylum seeker arrive, when did any asylum seeker arrive from any country that was adjacent to the UK that was a citizen of that country?

Stop playing the race card everytime someone plays the realist card.

All of them? Really?

Archived