Overseas aid, can we afford it?

Are they funded from overseas aid?

Why are we allowing £20bn per year of tax evasion?

i dont evade tax 40% to be precise but i don,t get a say where my deductions are spent ,having 3 grand children and guess what the overseas aid budget is bigger than that of helping working families with child care to give working parents some help financially:huh:

Guest sibon
i dont evade tax 40% to be precise but i don,t get a say where my deductions are spent ,having 3 grand children and guess what the overseas aid budget is bigger than that of helping working families with child care to give working parents some help financially:huh:

You don't pay 40% tax.

If a family is working, they should be paid enough to afford childcare. They get state help anyway.

You don't pay 40% tax.

If a family is working, they should be paid enough to afford childcare. They get state help anyway.

do you live in the real world ?? you say i don,t pay 40% tax i take it you know me ?? and if a family ARE working they should get state help for child care !!!! you are missing the point . why should people be subsidised :roll:

Guest sibon
do you live in the real world ?? you say i don,t pay 40% tax i take it you know me ?? and if a family ARE working they should get state help for child care !!!! you are missing the point . why should people be subsidised :roll:

I do live in the real world. You pay 40% income tax on earnings over about £35K. Your average tax rate will be about 30% or less.

I don't think that people should be subsidised, they should be properly paid.

I do live in the real world. You pay 40% income tax on earnings over about £35K. Your average tax rate will be about 30% or less.

I don't think that people should be subsidised, they should be properly paid.

paid by who the tax payer or by tax credits from the tax payer or do you pay a doctor the same as a road sweeper :(

how about you teach me on a one to one basis how to use the written word ?

OK

We give money to educate poor Pakistanis.

We help to EDUCATE them

We help them to READ and WRITE and LEARN

The alternative is....we don't help them, they don't learn, they go to the only schools that will have them, The local Madrasah

where they will not learn how to read and write but will learn how to repeat passages from the Koran in Arabiq. Then they might learn to hate Western civilisation and democracy...they may go to Afghanistan and become Taliban. They may end up killing British soldiers or civilians......

Do you see?

Which scenario do you prefer?

head...wall ...bang

OK

We give money to educate poor Pakistanis.

We help to EDUCATE them

We help them to READ and WRITE and LEARN

The alternative is....we don't help them, they don't learn, they go to the only schools that will have them, The local Madrasah

where they will not learn how to read and write but will learn how to repeat passages from the Koran in Arabiq. Then they might learn to hate Western civilisation and democracy...they may go to Afghanistan and become Taliban. They may end up killing British soldiers or civilians......

Do you see?

Which scenario do you prefer?

head...wall ...bang

robert mugabwe and zimbabwe no oil nothing we want leave him alone the only interest in the middle east and pakistan and india is oil but the tax payer still foots the bill to police the world and i disagree with it THAT IS MY OPINION

Archived