Where do you stand on this?

Don't people realise the violent thugs causing mayhem in our country probally started off by flicking things at old people and not being punished thought hey we can get away with doing wrong things lets move on to bigger things.

Don't people realise the violent thugs causing mayhem in our country probally started off by flicking things at old people and not being punished thought hey we can get away with doing wrong things lets move on to bigger things.

Well said," but don't forget they are only CHILDREN " they are always well behaved,and yes brought up by parents who see no wrong in it,probably think it's funny and also have NO RESPECT for other people....:suspect:

Never seen a fight on public transport

You never went on the WOW bus. ;)

The guy could've stopped three kids spitting at people by telling them "stop spitting". There isn't an automatic link between punching and solving problems.

The guy could've stopped three kids spitting at people by telling them "stop spitting". There isn't an automatic link between punching and solving problems.

Maybe he did,but he did not hit these brats,he only held his fidt up,but I bet they did stop the tormenting of the old couple,whats a wow bus?

Maybe he did,but he did not hit these brats

... because someone got involved so it didn't get violent.

The WOW bus was a bus that ran from town out to Club Wow on Friday and Saturday nights, late 90s-early 00s. It was infamous for being a bit lairy.

... because someone got involved so it didn't get violent.

The WOW bus was a bus that ran from town out to Club Wow on Friday and Saturday nights, late 90s-early 00s. It was infamous for being a bit lairy.

Never went to Club Wow.

How do we know it didn't get violent because a 3rd party got involved?I reckon the guy threatening the tormentors was sufficient to stop them.

Sorry, I know you are thinking ethically but you should eat less muesli.

Has it crossed any hand wringers peanuts that the man merely threatened the kids? That he was psyching them out? Had he resorted to violence he would have gone too far but he did not. As someone pointed out, asking kids to behave nicely is usually met with laughter and jeers and, believe it or not muesli eaters, threats of violence!!! The best way to counter such anticipated threats is to show them it's not going to happen first then apply the Guardian approved talk later.

I notice you also did nothing except condemn the pro active man. I wonder if you would have intervened and what the response would have been to your pleas for niceness.

Are you aware of the history of the human race? Someone asked Hitler to stop being bad before the war started. The Soviet monster was only tamed by counter waving of big sticks. Sad but true. If you don't believe me please try your luck travelling public transport or the town centre on a Saturday night and ask people to behave themselves.

Archived