Ireland welcome the Queen

To say that some Irish don't like the British didn't stop them knocking at our door with cap in hand the other month.

Tbh i dont think it was the ones that dont like us

And yes i think they needed 26 million for this visit pretty sharpish

The Queens visit is to create bonds between the 2 countries which has been strongly displayed by the intinery of the visit and behaviour of the main parties involved..

We should look to the future instead of raking up past grievances on both sides.

The Queens visit is to create bonds between the 2 countries which has been strongly displayed by the intinery of the visit and behaviour of the main parties involved..

We should look to the future instead of raking up past grievances on both sides.

Strong bond eh?

I have two issues with that idea.

1: theres very high anger with the protests and a high danger of reigniting the old ways?

2: we had a strong bonc anyway despite the past?

Strong bond eh?

I have two issues with that idea.

1: theres very high anger with the protests and a high danger of reigniting the old ways?

2: we had a strong bonc anyway despite the past?

Can't you recognise what a momentous moment in history this visit is.

The Queen laying a wreath at the Garden of Remembrance for Irishmen who fought against the Crown and the playing of the National Anthem there whilst the Irish army presented arms. Remember she had a relative killed by the IRA and so it must have taken great forgiveness on all sides for past conflicts.

Did you notice how the Queen wore green when meeting the Irish Prime Minister and that there was no bowing or curtseing , they met as equals.

The Irish welcome the Queen yet bang on about an apology for the wrongs of the past. Do the Irish forget that they colaberated with the Germans in ww2. Yet again is it the black Irish and the White man's guilt. When will the Atonement end.

What do they call dark haired dark eyed Englishmen and Welshmen then?

Oh hang on... don't want to know the answer to that one

Archived