Drinks prices in pubs.

If I were to go out with my wife and I have 4 pints of Timothy Taylor's Landlords, and she had 4 large glasses of wine, the cost would be £32.00. Neither of us are willing to drink in a Wetherspoon environment, so we tend to drink at home.

How has the cost of going to the pub affected you guys?

I only go out twice a week to local Pub quizzes in S6, that's cos I refuse on principle to pay more than £2.60 a Pint for drinks, but even in the Robin Hood it's about £2.80-a Pint and that's for Farmer's Blonde from Bradfield.

That being said though, even with the price of Beer in Town I can still make a tenner last me all night, 3 Pints and a bag of cheese and onion and I'm done.

If I were to go out with my wife and I have 4 pints of Timothy Taylor's Landlords, and she had 4 large glasses of wine, the cost would be £32.00. Neither of us are willing to drink in a Wetherspoon environment, so we tend to drink at home.

Shhhh you wil spoil the rumour that’s going around about the smoking ban killing pub trade.

£8 for two drinks...which pub is this?

Four pints of Landlord in a pub would cost me less than £11. Someone needs to get off the wine!

OK so you've saved £1.00 on the beer, she drinks wine, and it's £5.00 a glass, a decent Pinot Grigio costs £4.50 a bottle, 4 glasses per bottle, give me a break.

OK so you've saved £1.00 on the beer, she drinks wine, and it's £5.00 a glass, a decent Pinot Grigio costs £4.50 a bottle, 4 glasses per bottle, give me a break.

It could be worse you could be drinking pop, Coke £2 a glass :o …………. You could get a 1ltr bottle for less than that.

Archived