Drinks prices in pubs.

£4 a pint last night for ghastly Worthingtons Creamflow. Suffice to say I came home sober but annoyed.

And it is crap,would rather have a glass of water,got to ask where the heck did you pay £4 for that dross.

I can remember paying my first £2 pint at a nice pub in London, the £3 pint sort of just crept in but £4 :o ……… you must have been in a top hotel or something.

It was some hotel where my friends were getting married. Wouldn't say it was a top one though.

A pint of Guinness, Bass, or Newcastle Brown costs me $3.00, a pint of Budweiser $1.75, thats about 90P, folks. You're in the wrong country.

a pint of Budweiser is basically a pint of water though

I'm quite happy to nip into Tesco when there's a '3 for £4' offer on and spend £12 on nine assorted ales then sit in the comfort of my home slowly supping them over a few days in the peace and quiet. Paying over £2.50 for summat I can get elsewhere for around £1.33 doesn't seem good economics to me.

Archived