Beautiful tune, but what is it? Can anyone help?

Thanks, Phawley, but the track I'm searching for has very little trumpet input - just the same single fanfare which appears 2 or 3 times during a strong guitar and drum bass rhythm. Neither OH nor I have an iphone, just a Nokia phone and an ipod, so don't know if Shazam will be accessible.

I'll have to take a CD into class on Saturday & ask the aerobics teacher if she can make a copy, then play it to all & sundry to see if they recognise it. Nightmare.

But thanks, everyone who's trying genuinely to help - I do appreciate it.

Thanks, Phawley, but the track I'm searching for has very little trumpet input - just the same single fanfare which appears 2 or 3 times during a strong guitar and drum bass rhythm. Neither OH nor I have an iphone, just a Nokia phone and an ipod, so don't know if Shazam will be accessible.

I'll have to take a CD into class on Saturday & ask the aerobics teacher if she can make a copy, then play it to all & sundry to see if they recognise it. Nightmare.

But thanks, everyone who's trying genuinely to help - I do appreciate it.

Put the CD in your PC. Rip the MP3 with Windows Media Player, put the MP3 into a video using Windows movie maker and post the video on Youtube. We only need a good 10 second clip.

• 1 month later...

Archived